Monday, January 23, 2012

Lantern Lighting

We have been working on this fun sunny porch. It is set as a dining room with a door leading out to an outdoor porch. We have saved these lovely old windows that crank out in the summer. We also had storm windows built that can be switched out for screens. We ended up really liking this sweet little lantern and it works wonderfully with the black painted chairs. These are some choices that we would have also loved to have worked with. All would have added a great bit of wismy and color style to this sun porch. Who knows, maybe we can switch it out in a couple of years!






















*Images compliments of: Curry & Co., Coleen & Company, Shades of Light, Pinterest

9 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I adore that little lantern you used. Fits the mood perfectly!

Kathysue said...

love this post full of great lanterns, I especially love the little whimsical lanterns that looked like houses how perfect for a childs room. Kathysue

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great images of lanterns. I never grow tired of them. I find them charming. The older the better!

Jalon Burton said...

Yes, the whole world is falling in love with lanterns! I can't seem to get enough and what a wonderful collection of photos you are sharing with us. Thank you so much!
Have a great Monday

NauticalWheeler said...

LOVE the turquoise one! I've been dying for some beaded lighting to hang above a corner chair in my home office!!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

the designers muse said...

I like the look of outdoor lanterns used indoors. It kind of blurs the line between indoor and outdoor a bit. Thanks for the post.

Stesha said...

I love lantern lighting. it adds the perfect touch. WIll definitely be in my home one day!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

5th and State said...

oh this is too much! just returning from the atlanta gift show and i did not see such beautiful examples there. any info on the manufacturers?
thanks!
debra

Seaside Style said...

Love them all! Thanks for stopping by my blog.!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!