Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Bedroom

When I saw this gorgeous bedroom by Boston based
Interior Designer, Charles Spada, I knew I had found the
inspiration for my 2012 New Year's Resolution. 

My hope is to create something similar in my bedroom
here in San Francisco. I love the traditional color scheme
mixed with elements of gold. 

The beginning piece is this extremely affordable 
I'm also hoping to find either a still life 
drawing or an architectural drawing 
to put in a gold frame. Fingers crossed
I can find something at the flea markets!

9 comments:

JWS INTERIORS said...

Love that headboard and so affordable! There are also some great headboards on HSN.com that are inexpensive yet stylish.

www.jws-interiors.com interior design blog

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Love this bedroom style!! Can't wait to see! Take care, Caroline

Ms. Givens said...

I bet you can find a drawing on Etsy.

Jalon Burton said...

Sounds like a lovely project! Can't wait to see the final project!
Good Luck

jalonburton.blogspot.com

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

GORGEOUS! Such a great price for that awesome headboard!

Champagne'sCrushParty said...

You can always send photos and have them drawn and watercolored by a few of your fellow blogger ;) hint hint, can also help you with the French matting if you like that look... :)
Shameless promotion in a comment box!

Marissa Waddell said...

I can't imagine a more calming bedroom than that! I actually like the Wayfair headboard more than the original!

Marissa
www.roost-home.blogspot.com

Anna of IHOD said...

That sounds like a beautiful combination. I love touches of gold. You will have to share the result!
:) Anna

3 Peanuts said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I look forward to seeing it all complete.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!