Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New List

This is a new year and I have decided that I need to set more time aside to read. We have all been so busy with the last cottage renovation that seven o'clock is not too early for bed. The weeks just seems to run into the months with out any time off. Reading has been completely out of the picture. So now, I am trying to squeeze in a little time to read, to just get lost in someone elses world and totally relax. I have always loved to read and it is such an important part of my life. I am really looking forward to finding just the right one. Cassandra just finished Diane Keaton's book "Then and Again" and said it was great! So I have put it on my list. This is my New Years resolution! Wish me luck that I follow through.






7 comments:

ruediger benedikt said...

very much like this blog, hope to be able to enjoy it this new year as well as we all could last year, all the best for 2012,

kind regards

http://www.ruedigerbenediktshopping.com/english/

Diane James Home said...

Loved reading the first two books and looking forward to reading more about the others!

Champagne'sCrushParty said...

YAY!!! so excited about this list! I'm off to forward this link to PrettStuff! because, of course, READ MORE is on everyone's NYRList! I just didn't have the books picked yet. This will help! Can't wait to read DK's!!

Julie H. said...

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet---is a wonderful story. Perfectly titled, bitter & sweet. I enjoyed it very much:) Good Luck.

Cassandra C said...

My sweet chic gaga sent me The Forgotten Garden. I'm about half way through, as I had a slight Diane Keaton detour, and am loving it so far!

Chesapeake Chic said...

Kate Morton is great! I love her books! The Forgotten Garden is a favorite of mine.

Interior Design Musings said...

Good for you! such a great resolve. I need to come up with something too! M.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!