Thursday, January 12, 2012

Patterned Inspired Bedrooms

We are trying to pull together four bedrooms in a project in a traditional home. The bedrooms need patterns to add a little spunk and style to the bedrooms. We love the softness of bed skirts, window treatments and full pillows with trim and ruffles. Right now the bedrooms have none of this softness. They all have new mattresses but the box springs are exposed and there are simple white pillows on the bed and white duvets without covers. We need beautiful fabrics with patterns to warm up the bedrooms. We are looking for patterns to inspire these bedrooms and some of these would be perfect!











*Images compliments of: Traditional Home, Southern Living

6 comments:

Gwen Driscoll said...

Looks like a great project. Have fun!

Carport said...

Good luck on your project. I like the last photo though. It looks simple and comfortable

Blaise Adkison Interior Design said...

I love this post! Especially the light fixture in picture 3...Amazing!

Post + Grant said...

Love these images! Perfectly traditional without being over the top! Good Luck!

3 Peanuts said...

all so pretty:)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many great images that i love. The blue and white and yellow bedroom. I love a mix of patterns. I simplified my living room by taking out pattern and added very neutral colors.. I had to add it back in. It drove me nuts. I am a color person and pattern.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!