Monday, February 27, 2012

Academy Awards, 2012

This is the 84th year of the Academy Awards. We look forward to this every year. 
After the Superbowl, there is not much else going on Sunday nights. 
The Cole Family loves going to the movies. When we are all together, 
there is always a night out to the movies, with popcorn for dinner! 
We always give each other a review if we are not together. 
The movies are a huge part of our family! That being said, 
take a look at our best dress for the Academy Awards, 2012!







*Images compliments of E Online

5 comments:

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Totally agree with Gwyneth! She was my fave! I hadn't seen Kelly Ripa's look from last night- must've missed it. But another one I really like. Gravitated to the simple, clean looks this year and not the frilly, frou frou worn by some.

Gwen Driscoll said...

I had a party to go to & missed the whole thing...thanks for this tidbit. Have a great week!

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVED Gwyneth and Kelly Ripa...but I was not loving too many others. I also thought Angelina looked gorgeous but I don't really like her that much.

Karena said...

Penelope Cruz looked so elegant, regal really. I love that luscious lavender gown and her hair!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Kathysue said...

I totally agree with every single pick. When I Gwynneth in that white dress and cape, I thought she nailed it, so structured and elegant at the same time, a classic on her, not everyone could do that but she sure can!! Kathysue

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!