Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back to the Basics

Adding a few key basics to your closet can make
 a world of difference to both your style as well as your 
wallet! The perfect pair of jeans can make you feel confident 
in any outfit and layering pieces together adds versatility and comfort!


Blazer - Charlotte Cardigan - $98 // Top - Grey Zip Cami - $56 
Jeans - The Babe Flare - $145
Earrings - Small Logo Studs - $58 // Nail Polish - Fiesta - $8
Clutch - Ivory Tone Clutch - $595 // Flats - Ash Flats - $44



5 comments:

Laurie said...

A blazer will dress anything up - love this one.

Laurie said...

A blazer will dress anything up - love this one.

Courtney said...

I recently stumbled upon your blog and think you all are wonderful! Just wanted to say, hello :)

Post + Grant said...

Super cute! Have you tried Toms? I love the whole idea of them, but they make my feet look SO wide that I can't seem to buy a pair.

Lesli @ Beautifully Coastal Design Blog said...

I love blazers and how they ad variety to your wardrobe. A navy blazer is my absolute favorite.

Smiles,
Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!