Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blogfest 2012


We are off to Blogfest 2012, this coming May, with three days of presentations and lectures by the industry's top shelter magazine. We will finally get to meet fellow bloggers and exciting new ones too! We are so thrilled to learn and experience everything.


The kick off party will be hosted by Margaret Russell, editor in chief of Architectural Digest


The Savant experience center designed by Tom Filicia will host Monday night party


Ann Marie, Editor in Chief of Traditional Home will be hosting Tue lectures at the kravet show room at the D&D Building


There will be a tour of the Elle Decor Modern Life Concept house at the Dilion.

Are any of you going to Blogfest 2012? If so,
we can't wait to meet you!

10 comments:

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Danni and I were going to go to the one in L.A. We are just to busy. Wish I could go!

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

Just submitted to be on waiting list:( Hope my frown gets turned upside down!

JWS Interiors said...

I am on waiting list too :( Wish I found out about this sooner!

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Lucky you! I am dying to go this year, unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Keep us posted on everything! I know you'll have an amazing time.

Anonymous said...

well, I was psyched to go. I am a huge lover of interior design blogs and follow a large number. I was hoping to start my own this year, but apparently you need to already be a blogger to attend Blogfest, otherwise they say they will kick back your registration, so I did not even bother trying to register. so here's to living vicariously though all you amazings!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I will be there!! This is my first time attending BlogFest, so I am really excited. I would love to meet you!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Yay!!!! So glad you guys are going!! I just registered yesterday, am super excited! It will be so great to finally meet you!!

Shorely Chic said...

See you there!!!

Susan M. Jamieson, ASID said...

I am going too!

Chic Coles said...

We cannot wait to meet you all!! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!