Monday, February 20, 2012

Katie Rosenfeld Interiors

Happy Monday (and President's Day too!) We are so excited to be featuring
Katie Rosenfeld, a Boston based Interior Designer, and currently on our list of favorites. 
Her work is bright and airy with an emphasis on color. She is able to 
have fun combining colors and fabrics but her designs still have a 
sophistication that can be seen in her furniture choices. 
The use of solid colors adds to her interiors; be it on walls or accessories. 
She really seems to have fun with interior design. Her main goal is
 to help her clients find and express their own personal style. 
She studies how each client lives, the style of the house and location. 
She believes your house is a reflection of you. 


















*Images compliments of : Katie Rosenfeld, Michael lee

10 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow I see why you are excited, its a like a big gush of fresh spring air...so crisp and happy, beautiful use of color and pattern!

Seaside Style said...

Thanks for introducing her work. I love it! Fabulous colors.

briannelee said...

Gorgeous! I love her use of color and pattern.

Jillian Nicole said...

I love the orange and blue entryway--such a stunner!

Kathysue said...

♥♥♥ this post, what a wonderful use of colors and patterns. The dining room is stunning!! It all makes me smile, perfect way to start my Monday, Thanks for sharing,
Kathysue

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Each photo has so much to look at! I love the energy in the rooms...such great color and pattern!! I love her choice of fabrics!

Ms. Givens said...

Wow!

Interior Design Musings said...

Ok, totally agree, she's amazing. These images are so yummy. M.

Sheer Serendipity said...

She has a great eye for color and use of pattern. Beautiful designs!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

These rooms are beautiful. I love the way she uses contrasting colors and patterns and how she does not shy away from bold prints colors that pop. I just painted my little girl's nursery green and I love the shot of a green nursery that you have shown here!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!