Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lovely Scarves

The loveliness of scarves is something I've 
adored for quite a long time.
Usually I wear them like this adorable lady below!
But I think I'm going to try mixing it up a bit 
like these lovely women. 
And I'll be sure to reference Melissa's How to Tie a Scarf post.

Bright colorful watercolor scarf mixed with black and white stripes?
Yes please!
And this chic scarf mixed with neutrals is perfection.
I'm lucky enough to own a few great scarves. 
My Mom gave me a navy blue and turquoise Gucci 
scarf for Christmas and I've adored wearing it 
as a belt, and like the scarves below around my neck. 
These two are wonderful! 
They are both from TopShop.
Although the one above is not sold anymore, 
the one below is fantastic!!
And it's only $44. You've got to love that!


6 comments:

Stesha said...

LOVING these!! I just spend the weekend in San Fran and EVERYONE was wearing scarves.

xo

briannelee said...

I love scarves too! My favorite ones are really long and have a bold design.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love scarves. I wear them all the time. Thanks for the new ways to wear them.

5th and State said...

i too am mad for scarves and find them to be the perfect accessory. have you seen the utube video '25 ways to tie a scarf?' spellbinding......
debra

Kathysue said...

Love love my scarves and they have always been a! go-to accessory. I actually just ordered three scarves from Target of all places that I absolutely adore, They go with my cobalt, emerald and turquoise Spring additions to my wardrobe. I have them on my pinboards on Pinterest! Can't go wrong with a nice scarf and your Gucci sounds like a scarf that will stand the test of time, Kathysue

Anna @ IHOD said...

You are feeding my scarf frenzy! Love each of these examples! x, Anna

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!