Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tom's Ballet Flats


I might be a little late to jump on the Tom's Shoes bandwagon, but the other 
day in Whole Foods, I slipped my foot into one of the classics, and fell in love. 
Well, right as I was about to buy them, I got an email from Tom's Shoes 
announcing the arrival of their new style of Tom's Shoes...the ballet flat. 

how cute are these?!?


The best thing about Tom's shoes is that with every pair you purchase,
Tom's will give one pair of shoes to a child in need.


7 comments:

design elements said...

love ballet flats.

Maria

designchic said...

So excited they are doing ballet flats. Love their commitment to help those less fortunate...

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Love the new ballet flats...and for such a good cause! Take care, Caroline

Blaise Adkison Interior Design said...

I love these. I am so excited to get a pair!

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

Loving the burlap flats! Love the giving aspect of it, not enough of that in this world. Great post!

Jillian Nicole said...

Love the cheetah print!:)

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Love Tom's shoes! The ballet flats are too cute!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!