Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Wish List


Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and whether you are a
single lady or have a special plus one, this is a great guide, broken down 
into neutrals and brights, for a valentine's Day wishlist! 



one. Urban Outfitters Zig Zag Printed Rug 3 x 5 - $39
two. Max & Chloe Dara Ettinger Druzy Earrings - $95
three. Sam Edelman Gigi Leopard Sandals - $65
four. Max & Cleo West Avenue Monogram Necklace - $175
five. Topshop Geo Leopard Scarf - $32

one. Essie Watermelon Nail Polish - $7.90
two. Z Gallerie Geo Pillow 22" Aquamarine - $59.95
three. Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah iphone case - $38
four. Cole Haan Jitney Chevron Case in Yellow - $54.99
five. Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch in Blue - $150


8 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like you covered it all- just add a little dark chocolate and all it a day!

Adie Andrews said...

Those eye-rings are looking great and the nail polish is in the typical valentines colour. Greets olympic 2012 apartments

pretty pink tulips said...

I've been craving color, but must admit I'm drawn to your neutral picks. That necklace, scarf and sandals are calling my name!!

xo Elizabeth

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

Loving that yellow chevron case! It's perfect. I like your non-traditional Vday picks!
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

Jillian Nicole said...

Such fun picks--I will take 1, 3, and 5 please!:)

JMW said...

LOVE, love those sandals! Makes me long for summer...

Post + Grant said...

Lucky ladies to get such fun things on this list! I adore the cheetah scarf. I have a similar one and it makes every outfit that much better.

xoxo

Splendid Sass said...

I love your blog. I don't know how I missed it.
I am a follower now.
Have a nice Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!