Wednesday, February 15, 2012

With Your Heart Jewelry


A facebook exclusive boutique, With Your Heart Jewelry is quickly becoming
one of my faovrite go-to spots for fabulous and extremely inexpensive statement jewelry!
The best part about With Your Heart, is that with every piece of jewelry you buy, you are giving 1 day of food, education and medical care to a child in need! Cool, right?
Last friday, I made my first purchase and got these amazing turquoise earrings for $18....

Fab, right? And while I was wearing them, I couldn't help but 
thinking of the sweet girl or boy I am helping!

Here are a few more of my favorite pieces they have:
Mykonos Bracelet - $34
Martinique Jade Earrings - $24
Stone Earrings (Jade // Lapis Blue // Pink) - $30
Janey Pave in Matte Gold - $28

To see a ton more pieces, go to 
With Your Heart, leave your email under the 
pieces you want to buy and they will send you an invoice!

5 comments:

briannelee said...

I love the stone earrings. Such pretty colors!

Anonymous said...

This jewelry is just stunning. There are so great pieces I would love to have. Also what a great cause.

Kristin said...

Loooooooove the pink pair! So fun!

Cassandra C said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company. There are so many great pieces that it's hard to pull the trigger on just one.

Michelle said...

Love all of those jewels... so pretty!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!