Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bar Carts

Last weekend, while in Houston, I went to an 
estate sale on a house that had just sold. As my 
first time attending one of these, I wasn't sure what
to expect. When we walked in, the house was full, 
literally to the brim with furniture, accessories, clothing, 
and it all seemed to be from the 70's. There was however, 
one thing I had my eye on: (if I lived in Houston, 
I would have bought it!)
which then got me thinking about some other 
fabulous bar carts!



An almost identical bar cart from 

After looking at these fabulous bar carts,
I wish I would have scooped this one up!


Update: Society Social, they have fabulous 
bar carts, is on Joss and Main today! If you 
have to have a bar cart like I do, be sure to 
check it out!) 

10 comments:

Haus and Home said...

I have a bar cart and I love it! That was a great one you came across too.

Laurie said...

Wow that would have been hard to pass up! Great cart.

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

There is something amazingly glamorous about a gold and glass bar cart. So sparkly when dressed with crystal and champagne! Love it!
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

xo Jamie and Vashti said...

Love a fabulous bar cart, too bad it wouldn't squeeze into your suitcase!!

Vickie H. said...

Girl! I would have hitchhiked home with that cart on my back before I let it get away!!! How fabulous was THAT!!!!

Val said...

I truly need a bar cart....I think it would bring me deep happiness....hehe

Alexa said...

Love how it dresses up a home! So gorgeous.

Me, Ed and Pea said...

I have been hunting for an affordable bar cart for so long - I love them!

Interior Design Musings said...

Totally love a bar cart! And the one you found, I found one identical to it here in Birmingham for a client a few months ago. I love the mad men vibe they give a room. M.

Hallie said...

I live in Houston and am always trying to find good estate sales. That looked like a great one! How did you find it?

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!