Friday, March 23, 2012

Cool Succulent Pots

This is a little vignette I've been putting together in my bathroom, 
and I recently added these two new succulents. I tried an orchid
but it was too humid. But the succulents are loving it!

I love how they add a bit of contrast to the rather sweet Ellsworth Kelly
that I printed and framed, the Diptyque candle and the Seda France
room spray. Oh, and don't you love the bright blue tile in my 
rented apartment. It's gorgeous I know!

So I'm on the hunt for some cool pots to put the succulents in. 
Below are a few of my ideas. But I'm wondering if I should just go 
with simple white.


6 comments:

xo Jamie and Vashti said...

I've been thinking about bringing some succulents into my home:) Love all the cute pots!

Val said...

I need to buy some succulents.

Anonymous said...

I would go with the white container with the blue tile.

designchic said...

I love succulents and the first vignette (that is yours) is fabulous. Would have never thought to put them on a lucite tray, and they look great - can't wait to try!!

designchic said...

Hit send before I said I loved the last pot...that would be my pick!!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

I just used a ton of succulents in our Altadore project when I staged it, and a few came home with me as well. I was told I can't kill it...that was the selling feature since I seem to have two of the blackest thumbs ever. xx

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!