Thursday, March 8, 2012

House of Honey


We are so excited by the TradHome 10 designers to watch!
These are a line up of highly talented designers that have the 
ability to put the wow factor into their designs. 
Each one is fresh and exciting. Traditional Home  
did a great job with their pick of bloggers to show their favorite designers. 
We of course, were happy to see two favorites from San Francisco on the list. 
Each week, we will feature one highlighted designer's work. 
It will be so much fun because they are all so good!

First up is House of Honey, an interior designer
based out of L.A.




*Image compliments of C Magazine and House of Honey

10 comments:

Lacquered Life said...

Love love love that midcentury sideboard in the last photo!

Furniture Perth said...

I love the choice of color, the lighting on the seconds photo! Wow! definitely a talented post.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Great stuff. The hallway is so fun!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Champagne'sCrushParty said...

AHHHHH That Honey Hallway takes my breath away!!!

Amy R. said...

I am excited to see all of the designers work. Love the name House of Honey:)

Amy R.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love the hallway with the yellow and white paper. I had never heard of them. Thanks for introducing them to me.

A Bit of Sass said...

House of Honey is one of my favorite, glad they made the list! So glad I found your blog, I'm your newest follower:)
Best,
Chelsea - www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

inredningsvis.se said...

JUST AWSOME PICS:) I really love your blog..so much inspiration in every post.
I wish you a lovely sunny weekend.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

They all are absolutely amazing...Trad Home always gets it right! I'm always up for finding new designers to love! Have a great weekend!

Jillian Nicole said...

Oh my, that yellow hallway is just gorgeous! So excited to be introduced to such great, new talent! Thanks for sharing them with us!:)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!