Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Link Design Solutions


Cassandra emailed me the other day (I am so glad she did!) with a great new resource
for outdoor fabrics, trims, cushions and furniture. The company,
offer some pretty amazing options for outdoor and they really appealed to me
because they are bright, fun and exactly what you would imagine I would be 
sitting on while sunning next to a pool or enjoying a cookout with friends. 









Can't you see these fabrics in a house in the Hampton's
or on Nantucket? I sure can!


*If you are interesting in pricing or placing an order,
please email us and we can definitely help you out!

7 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

love this source - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are so fantastic. Would really love to use them in a project. Thank you so much.

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

I can see these in my own house! Is that middle image with all the stacked cushions not one of the happiest images ever? Love that striped trim! Bookmarking this for my annual patio spruce up this Spring.

5th and State said...

can i hug you both??!!

as an exterior stylist this is perfect........how have i missed them!
thanks you
debra

Kathysue said...

These are great options, I love the striped trim, how fun is that and their selection of patterns in their fabrics are amazing, Looks like a great source!
Kathysue

Haus and Home said...

what great colors and prints!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wonderful patterns. Thanks for the resource.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!