Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Monogram Room


Step into a backyard oasis - filled with running water, koi fish and a
hidden gem of a boutique and our newest sponsor,
The Monogram Room

Her darling office doubles as a boutique!
wrapping station...
monogrammable products galore!

The Monogram Room offers an array of the best gifts for 
newborns, brides, children and even for the home! 
The best part? Everything can be monogrammed and 
customized with your favorite colors and fonts!

When I went to The Monogram Room, 
Rachel gifted me a White Waffle Cosmetic Bag 
with my "M"initial...I love it!


Bonus: if you head over to her facebook page
you can enter to win a gift card, worth $25! 

2 comments:

elise allen said...

I love going to The Monogram Room's new location! It's so peaceful and beautiful. Rachel is quite the talent!

elise

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful show room. So many things I would love to have.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!