Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue + White for the Hallway

We love blue, white, stripes and anything with a hint of nautical. 
And what's better than a blue and white runner?
It's the perfect way to add a special element to a hallway,
drawing the eye through the space. 
Fabulous for a beach house, we love the sailboat
at the end. This runner is fantastic because it also 
has a hint of chevron (another Chic Coles favorite)!
So incredibly chic with the orange Hermes bag
and the straw bag. We love this space.
For my old apartment (oh how I miss the architecture)
I used Ikea rugs, that they unfortunately don't sell anymore.
It was so much fun opening the door and seeing the stripes.
These are a few options you could use for your own 
hallway and add a bit of fun!
I can't even pick which is my favorite. Although
the ombre is pretty fantastic.


3 comments:

Design is... All in the Detail said...

I gotta go with the sailboats... I am a sucker for another that leans towards the water. I love this images. So fresh and new! Great job - thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day. Jalon

Anonymous said...

Great post. I have to say the navy and white stripe is my favorite. Your apt. runner looks fantastic.

Kathysue said...

I love blue and white! Add it to stripes and put it on a rug, even better, Kathysue

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!