Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter! 

Here are a few things that the Chic Coles have been up to!

1. Affordable Luxury Blog invited us to guest post --
we shared some tips on how to spruce up your home for spring!


2. Paloma of La Dolce Vita posted on 
Boxwood Interiors in Houston Texas. 
I got to visit the store and took a picture of
these fabulous pillows!

3. It's Easter and while we are remembering the 
death and resurrection of Jesus, I am also excited 
that Lent is over, I survived the whole time and now
I can eat candy again!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

DIdn't you LOVE Boxwoods. I don;t live far from there. I need to restrain myself from going there too often:)

Happy Easter!!!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

What you put together for the guest post is gorgeous! I especially love the pillows and the art! Lovely job!

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Thanks for including my little topiary in your guest post! You ladies are the best :) xoxo

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!