Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hutker Architects

Who wants to take a trip with me? 
We're headed to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket!
Unfortunately I just woke up from my dream, but 
I can still pretend, especially with the amazing
architecture from Hutker Architects, based out of 
Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Their use of 
beachy colors, interior sliding barn doors, natural 
shake siding and open-concept floor plans make these
homes the perfect combination of coastal modern style. My favorite!




6 comments:

Like Me Some said...

THe barn doors are incredible!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful work. Can feel the sea breezes through the window. They are amazing architects.

Kathysue said...

So many beautiful details in all of the above images. I pinned the kitchen for the use of square tiles in a brick pattern very interesting. Loved the pool right off the back porch, stunning, Kathysue

Val said...

These images make me happy...

5th and State said...

that's my summer cottage!!!!
oh no, i just woke up, too bad!
this is brilliant, that pool, views, house.....sigh
xo
debra

classic • casual • home said...

What a great little vacation for me. :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!