Thursday, April 19, 2012

Melanie Turner & A Traditional Home Party



Next week I will be attending the Traditional Home party in NYC, featuring
the new designers picked for the Top 10 of 2012! 
(Any fashion help would be a amazing! What does
one wear to a party like this?)

One of the designers I will have the great pleasure of meeting is
Melanie Turner
an Atlanta based interior designer specializing in 
residential and commercial designs. Her designs are clean, 
glamorous and extremely sophisticated. Have a look!














6 comments:

designchic said...

I absolutely adore her work...classic and sophisticated style. The dining room with the dark wood floors and pops of yellow is a favorite!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love her work... I adore the first image. I never get tired of it.

Me, Ed and Pea said...

Gorgeous.

Like Me Some said...

Oh, the pressure of what to wear!! Any woman can relate to that! As for Melanie Turner, what talent! Exquisite spaces and style!!! Have fun, sounds incredible!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

these images are stunning!! I can't even choose my favorite! Just found your blog! Happy to be following along!

Nancy said...

That orange room of M Turners is one of my all time favorites... Love it. Always err on the side of overdressed I say! a little glammy either with jewelry or the dress! what a dilemma! have a great time!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!