Friday, April 20, 2012

The Monogram Room Cosmetic Bag

The Chic Coles love traveling.  
Even for just a quick weekend trip! 
We also love packing and having some chic
carryalls makes it even better.
When I saw the cosmetic bag from The Monogram Room
I just knew it would be perfect. The fabulous part is that
you can select your choice of monogram type and color. 
I chose the orange to go with the turquoise. I love it!
{Update: I got the large, it's the perfect size.}

It carries all of my current faves, 
Essie Turquoise & Caicos and a great smelling
sample of Chanel Eye Cream.
Can't wait for my next adventure!

6 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Such a cute bag! Love the laura mercier tinted moisturizer, one of my favorites!

Averi Linderman said...

Love that bag! I'm looking for something to carry all my pens, lip colors, girl necessities, etc. Did you order the large bag or small?

Karena said...

I adore your travel style; great cosmetic bag!

I have a $100 Giveaway from Soft Surroundings on my site if you would like to enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

JoyceG said...

I have a couple of these bags and LOVE them! The colors are all nice... great for gift giving.

Design is... All in the Detail said...

Very cute! I love to be organized in style. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a fantastic weekend. Jalon

Jillian Nicole said...

So cute! I'm using a Trina Turk one right now, but I LOVE monogrammed anything, so this might have to be my next one!:)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!