Friday, April 13, 2012

M.Ward at the Cocoanut Grove

Last night my sweet boyfriend treated me to a M.Ward show at
Built in 1989, it was designed by local architect William H. Weeks. 
I love these black and white images that add a lovely 
magical feeling. Host to many concerts, dances and even 
Miss America Pageants, it's a historic visit not to be missed.
M.Ward was perfect and I thought I'd 
share one of my favorites,Chinese Translation.
And if you find yourself at the Cocoanut Grove, don't forget
to take a ride on one of my favorite coasters, The Giant Dipper!
We took a nighttime ride last night, it was amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like a great evening. That midnight ride must have been so fun. What a historical building.

Kirsten Krason said...

Looks fun. I love buildings that have a fun story behind them.

Laurie said...

Fun Fun Fun! Lucky girl.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!