Monday, April 2, 2012

My New Elise Allen Painting

To my wonderful surprise I received my very own Elise Allen Painting 
in the mail on Saturday! The colors of turquoise, periwinkle and white
are the perfect combination. It's got the slightest shine to it and 
the sides are painted in a shimmery gold. It's heaven! 
For now I'm enjoying it leaned up against my lamp. 
I'm still trying to find it's permanent home.
Although I do love how Lynn Morgan leaned a piece
of artwork against a lamp in her Savannah Row House
featured in House Beautiful.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your painting is stunning. Love it with that lamp.Lynn Morgans Living room is so pretty. The ottoman fabric is my favorite.

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

So, so pretty! It fits perfectly in your home!

Laurie said...

Lovely painting. Like it leaning too.

Tatiana Doria said...

Hi! I´ve just discovered your blog and I´m enjoying it very much! You show wonderful interiors!
I follow!

Laura Trevey said...

So cool and goes great with the lamp color!!

A Perfect Gray said...

beautiful painting (and lamp!) donna

That Girl in Pearls said...

I like that idea! The color blends so nicely in that space.


Peace and Well Wishes,
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Design is... All in the Detail said...

Thanks so much for sharing... what a cute idea! Enjoy your day. Jalon

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

love it- beautiful blue!

3 Peanuts said...

beautiful painting!!!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!