Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blue Print Store




Blue Print, an interior design shop with full Interior 
Design services located in Dallas, TX. There are a couple of 
unique aspects of the store, aside from the original name!
Blue Print it is is owned and operated by five talented women.
I also love that instead of being just a brick and mortar location,
it is actually a house, consisting of different rooms with architectural
features. This allows visitors to really see how pieces are used in a space.









I can't wait to take a trip to Dallas, 
Blue Print is on my list of places to visit!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Definitely would be worth the trip. How beautiful!

5th and State said...

suddenly i have a yearning to visit dallas.

as a shopkeeper i am keen on the visuals and the merchandising........this is over the top exquisite! truly more home, design sensibilities than a shop.
love the name too!

debra

Vickie H. said...

That will be a fun trip! It is located in a very cool area!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I want those doors!

Shorely Chic said...

How gorg is that store?!! I could spend the entire day there!

My Notting Hill said...

I've been twice and I absolutely love it!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

i am loving those white chairs with the wood painted blue. Looks like a wonderful shop.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!