Monday, May 7, 2012

Georgetown Townhouse

Ok ok, so we are late to the punch with Mad Man. But not with our love of Georgetown. 
While researching the beautiful town of Georgetown as a possible stop for our 
trip north from Miami, we were happily surprised to see this fantastic townhouse!
 It is right in the heart of Georgetown and is featured in the  May issue of House Beautiful
This beautiful townhouse was transformed by designers Hillary Thomas and Jeff Lincoln. 
The town house has a modern cool edge of Mad Men. 
We love the turquoise theme through out the house. 
Thomas and Lincoln used lucite tables, tufted chairs, de Gourney wallpaper,
lacquered walls, silver ceiling. All these elements that give the effect of Mad Men cool.











*Images Compliments of: House Beautiful

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Move me in....too fabulous!! Love love love it all.

Bethany @ Powell Brower Home said...

YUM YUM! I love those navy laquer walls and that entry killllllls me :)

Eleven Gray said...

I love the entryway! Come check me out at my new blog at www.11gray.com. Hope you are all doing well! Jessica (formerly of LAvender and Lilies)

Household Management said...

Your blog looks wonderful!and the decoration is very nice.I love the header.

Francesca Croci said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!
i like to see this kind of interiors...such an inspiration to me!
Thanks!
http://cheapchichomedesign.blogspot.it/

Jo said...

The lilac dining room is so sweet.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!