Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Three years ago, I started this blog for my mom. 
I honestly had no idea that while it was a great
way to get inspiration down in writing with beautiful
pictures, that we would have opportunities to meet 
wonderful people and do amazing things and that 
we would even have one reader that wasn't from our family...
it was also one of the best ways to stay connected with mom. 

I cannot count the amount of times that I call and email my mom 
with exciting blog news or an idea of a post, a new follower
or a story she has to read. It keeps us connected even though we're 
thousands of miles away and we've never had more fun!


(L-R) Leslie, Cassandra, Melissa


While you always tell us we are the ones that make you so happy, 
you, mom, are the ones that make us the happiest.
Thank you for being our mom, we love you!

2 comments:

Chic Coles said...

How sweet. Thank you so much for such a wonderful post and this blog it means the world to me. I love you girls so much!!!!!

Frances Schultz said...

This is adorable. You all are lucky to have one another!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!