Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nautical Bracelets from Bouy 6

Yesterday Liz of Shorely Chic posted these bracelets on 
her facebook wall with a picture of her rocking them at 
Blogfest. They are from a super cute designer shop on Etsy
I couldn't help but share! They are absolutely 
adorable and are really getting me ready for Memorial 
Day weekend and 4th of July...both of which dates remind
me of the beach, sailing and all things nautical! And what better
accessory than a nautical rope bracelet...in navy!








2 comments:

the designers muse said...

How adorable...I want one. Would look awesome with a blue and white striped shirt and a pair of espadrilles.

Frances Schultz said...

Crave these! Thank you!... Rope is such a great look... I just this morning posted about a great tote bag I discovered with "robust" rope handles and done in a fab (Scalamandre) zebra print. Here if you want to see it: http://www.francesschultz.com/3741. (sorry to sound like a commercial but couldn't resist) Chic Coles rock.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!