Friday, May 25, 2012

Pieces at Elle Decor

What a wonderful surprise we had when we entered the 2012 Elle Decor Modern Life Concept House. We peaked into the first room and were so happy to see the familiar faces of the Pieces crew. The darling Lee Kleinhelter was standing in her adorable and so sophisticated sanctuary and powder room.  Lee was so gracious to pose with her yellow lamps and fantastic swirling yellow pillows. The powder room with its black and white striped wall added another wow factor to the space. All in all a super cute room and powder room to see. Thank you Lee so very much (hope you made your flight :).


*Images compliments of Chic Coles

3 comments:

Diane James Home said...

What a fabulous room - I love that Lee's outfit matched the color scheme. Thank you for introducing me to her company! Cynthia

Elle-Living in Color said...

Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love your style! I’ve decided to follow your blog! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
xo, elle from Living in Color.

LEE KLEINHELTER said...

Great meeting you! Glad you liked everything:)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!