Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Style Icon: Reese Witherspoon

When we saw how gorgeous Reese Witherspoon looked
at the White House Correspondents Dinner we
knew she had to be our next Style Icon. 
I loved her simple black dress, her lovely make-up and hair, 
I especially loved her earrings; they were the perfect pop!
Her "red carpet" looks are always tailored with 
an element of surprise, like the yellow dress or the lace 
top above. 
And her street style is just as perfect! 
She always layers pieces really well. 
This is such an unexpected color combo and I love it. 
I even tried it out last fall.
She is one of our top Style Icons!
It certainly doesn't hurt that she's so super cute.

3 comments:

Cara said...

she looked gorge!

Laurie said...

Girl crush. She is darling.

Garden Centre said...

She looking so nice and aggressive.
I am so inspired here.
Thanks for sharing...




Garden centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!