Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Topiaries

After my post {here} and {here} I decided I should dedicate a post solely to topiaries. 
When I was in second grade, one of my birthday parties was held at a local florist and all of my 
friends from school came to make topiaries. My mom kept my dried topiary through high 
school and after seeing them re-emerge, my love for topiaries has been reconnected!

First, let's start with the definition of a topiary.
After I read the following, I have been seeing them
all over the place-big and small!

Shrubs or trees clipped into

 ornamental shapes.



4 comments:

Laurie said...

Great examples! Love topiaries.

The enchanted home said...

This post totally reinforces why I love topiaries like I do..they always look great in any home anywhere!

5th and State said...

just arrived greek basil topiaries, heliotrope, lilac, rosemary........one cannot get enough!
debra

Like Me Some said...

I especially love them next to the front door!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!