Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Traditional Home Oasis


The minute I saw this patio oasis in the 
May Traditional Home magazine, I had to 
do a double take. Those chairs are made of faux 
grass and look fabulous! As I was flipping through
the rest of the home, I was in awe...I wanted everything!
From the canopy bed (by now you should know my sick obsession
with canopy beds and having panels to shut), to the wallpaper 
in the bathroom and the amazing master closet! The navy and white
combination throughout the home was another aspect that really drew
me to the space. Can you say dream home?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Move me in! Fabulous space.

Kathysue said...

You can never go wrong with black and white!! Loved all the eyecandy on this post!! Kathysue

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love black and white on the patio. It looks elegant.

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I am head over heels in love with this space!!! I especially love the "living" sofa...the ultimate way to mix interior & exterior!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!