Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekly Wanderings

Below are a bunch of instagram images
 (follow me @melissaocole)
from the past few weekends. From fun patterns 
to lamps, puppy pictures to delicious foods, 
get a peek into the life of a Chic Cole.
           Elise Allen Art // Zebra Wrapping Paper
 TJ Maxx Lucite Ball Lamp // Table Lamp from Boxwood Interiors 
Same Dog//Same Position//Same Bed
Pictures taken at 2 different times
Coincidence? I think not!
Fried Pickles // Crawfish at Crawfest
Frozen Yogurt with Fruit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look what have you have been having!
Those lamps are gorgeous and that sleepy puppy is quite possibly the sweetest little puppy I've ever seen.

Happy Weekend!

Karena said...

Adore Elise's Art and the TJ Maxx lamp, perfection!

I have featured an Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!