Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Creating a Coastal Chic Home on Houzz



Every month, we have the opportunity (thanks, Houzz!) to 
create an ideabook on Houzz, one of the best places to find
inspiration for your home...yes, even better than pinterest. 
For July, we created an ideabook centered around
and since you all know that this is one of my favorite
design styles for a home interior, I have decided to 
focus solely on this style in my new apartment! 
I really attribute my love for all things beachy, blue 
and nautical from growing up in Darien, CT on the water
and spending my summers sailing on Martha's Vineyard. 


I am so excited that all of my favorite things happen to be 
in the coastal chic style! You can view all of my picks on


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!