Friday, July 13, 2012

Three Little Birds

We just love discovering new to us shops!
Especially when it's a place filled with fun treasures. That's exactly
what happened when we walked into Three Little Birds in Capitola, CA.
I've been going to the boyfriends hometown close to four years now
and just this past weekend decided to actually go into the shops
around the corner.

My new favorite is Three Little Birds. Filled with gorgeous jewelry,
candles and perfect gifts. They sell one of my favorite accessories
line, Roost, which is who makes the beautiful votive that I purchased;
which as you can see above I made into a vase. 
If you ever find yourself in adorable Capitola, by the sea, 
be sure to pop into Three Little Birds. Right on Bay Avenue!

3 comments:

Teenage Bride said...

I LOVE FINDING THESE HIDDEN GEMS!

Sarah Carter said...

I love products with lovely packages.
Like this one: http://portugalbrands.com/tea-mestre-cacau-info

JWS INTERIORS said...

What a cute store! So much eye candy!
www.jws-interiors.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!