Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Wish List

Welcome! I am so excited to be sharing
some fabulous pieces I found on pinterest
These earrings are so pretty (and only $25)! They're simple
 yet the blue stone really gives them a punch of color. 
The nail polishes are all in the blue family and it's amazing
 how a fresh coat of nail polish can make you feel so wonderful!
I have been trying different colors, currently I have pink! but can't
wait to try some of the darker colors. These are perfect for the pre-fall
transition. As of right now, I love everything with an agate druzy stone, 
especially these wrap bracelets! Do you have anything on your wish list?

1 comments:

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love the earrings. So pretty!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!