Friday, October 5, 2012

Uniqlo Opening in San Francisco

Last night one of my girlfriends and I went to the opening of the new Uniqlo Store. It opened up 
right in the middle of the Union Square meca of shopping here in San Francisco. 
The store was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly epic!

Every wall was filled with gorgeous colors and plenty of items. A mix of the Gap and United Colors
of Benetton, but at a much lower price point. Unfortunately my friend and I went with the excitement of making some great purchases, but it was a "window shopping" only kind of night, mixed with a few cocktails and appetizers. 

As soon as I got home I decided I'd peruse the website to determine what to buy once I can actually make purchases! They've got things like cashmere sweaters for less than $100 and it was soft and luxurious. All the colors are fantastic too. If you're on Powell Street in Union Square be sure to pop it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!