Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kuhl Linscomb Picks


When my mom was in Houston visiting me, back in early November, 
we did a lot of exploring...one of our favorite spots we discovered was 
Kuhl Linscomb, a home goods store that spans over 70,000 square feet
and in 5 buildings, houses anything and everything one might need for their home. 
My favorite items they were selling were the Lafco Candles (I took home a Duchess Peony -
the glass is Portuguese blown glass and can be used long after the candle is all burned)
 and the Dhurrie area rugs in beautiful geometric patterns. 
It was safe to say, mom and I got lost among the gorgeous items!








1 comments:

designchic said...

70,000 square feet of home decor...heavenly!! Just love all of the colors and patterns in the dhurrie rugs!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!