Monday, November 12, 2012

Time for Pies

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time for baking. It is always fun to have an assortment of different pies and tarts at your meal, so that you can have a little taste of everything. 

We have put together a little inspiration for your Thanksgiving dessert. Pies and tarts like Cranberry Pear Tart,Vanilla Scented Quince and Pear Pie, Apple Tart, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Marion Berry Pie and Sweet Potato Pie. 

Here at home we have the Willing Workers Sale this Saturday and I will be making pies to sell; so of course pies have been on my mind. Hope you enjoy these beautiful images that have given me some great inspiration and maybe some designs to try!

Images Compliments Of: Saveur Magazine, Bon Appetit, Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Oh that makes me hungry! I hope you all are doing well. Let us know if you find a great sweet potato pie recipe.

Lisa Mende Design said...

I love pies! These look delis!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!