Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bright-Eyed

This holiday I received a few key make-up pieces that I am using
for a dramatic, yet natural eye. I need something that I can
wear everyday to work, makeup that will take me from 
daytime professionalism to a night out and under-eye 
brightening was key. In the past two weeks, I have mastered 
the look and wanted to share with you my daily eye makeup routine.


Steps 1, 2 & 4: Laura Mercier Under Cover Pot, Brush #1, Brush #2 
Step 3: YSL Radiant Eye Brightener
Step 5: Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
Step 6: Tight Line Eye Liner, Tight Line Liquid Activator, Tight line Brush

Follow these six steps with any eyeshadow of your choice, 
bronzer, blush, mascara and lipstick/lip gloss. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try all these products. Thank you so much for posting. The step by step instructions are so helpful.

Progressive home Insurance said...

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!