Friday, February 8, 2013

Alameda Flea Market - February 2013

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that this past weekend my friends Erin, Ericka and I 
ventured over to sunny Alameda for the flea market. If you follow along, you'll also know that I passed on the above chairs. They were a total steal and very well could have been these Stendig "Prague" chairs
Lesson learned, never pass on something you can't stop thinking about!
The wood farmers table with the
white metal chairs, keeping this for on file inspiration. 
Wouldn't this be a fantastic do it yourself art project?
Any kind of color spectrum, even just shades of grey. 
And the architectural artwork on the right is what I came home with. 
The frame is a burl wood with touches of gold. It's really the perfect addition to the etching
that I received from my wonderful and thoughtful boss Grant.

Photos by Cassandra Cole.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun day. That feeling is normally right. Buy them, if you can not stop thinking about them. Those frames are perfect, for such an amazing present.

A Perfect Gray said...

wish that market and those goodies were just a little closer to me...donna

Tiffany Leigh Interior Design said...

I love the architectural print! What a great find. Shame about those chairs though, they really are great! Lesson learned. Seems like such a fun day!

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

A reminder to me that I have to get up there! My parents live in the area and we've been talking about a trip to coincide with the market at the beginning of the month. Looks like some fabby finds to be had!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I have heard it is a really good flea market....good prices! What did you think?

Cristin (Simplified Bee) said...

would love to meet up with you at the AFM one day!

xo
cristin

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!