Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Pinks and Reds


Rory Beca Lagoon One Shoulder Dress ~~ Loft Color Block Shorts 
Old Navy Pink Active Top ~~ Dyptique Rose Duet Candle

Amanda Uprichard Staci Top ~~ The Limited Exact Stretch Pants
Mango Red Lace Skirt ~~ Valentine Heart Ring

Although I will be celebrating Valentine's Day alone this year, 
there is no reason why I can't dress up in some of my favorite 
colors (more so pink than red) and wear a really delicate heart ring. 
Plus, why not do a little shopping for myself?
These colors are the perfect addition to my closet!

2 comments:

dwellonthese said...

I'm solo this V-day too. All the more reason to dress up and do some pampering! Thanks for the pretty!

Cassandra C said...

That dress is gorgeous! And quite perfect for a wedding in Vegas I've got coming up!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!