Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Affordable Spring Lighting


We all know I am always on the lookout for affordable
lamp options - especially when they are the perfect spring
colors and would completely spruce up my space for the new
warmer months ahead. My friend Julie sent me this link 
to some of the prettiest colored lamps on overstock and knew I 
just had to share! She is getting the yellow for her living room to
sit on either side of her sofa, but i'm thinking the metallic gold or the 
bright orange are coming home with me! What do you think!? Best thing
is, they are priced as a set - two for one!




2 comments:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Love these choices. Overstock is really amazing. The gold is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Albert said...

Really beautiful choices!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!