Monday, March 25, 2013

Pattern on Pattern on Pattern

When our April issue of House Beautiful came we were so excited with each turn of the page. The front page has Traditional Style Now on the cover. It is always interesting to see how traditional style can be interpreted with having the classics but keeping it fresh and new. Clearly, John Knott and John Fondas were able to achieve this fine line extremely well. With the fabric house of Quadrille at their figure tips, with its amazing line of fabrics and wallpapers they designed a masterfully designed house on the cost of Maine. This issue is a keeper to show how to combine patterns, colors and design all together in one room that works with a flow through out the house.
Images Compliments of : House Beautiful

4 comments:

Kathysue said...

Fun post, so many details in this post that I loved,
Happy Monday,
Kathysue

briannelee said...

This is so inspiring! I just pinned about every picture :) I love the colors and the slightly nautical feel.

Efurniture said...

I like your whole rooms. specially last 3 pictures. And i have shared your all pictures and this post at my facebook fans page.

Wendy C said...

i am waiting for my April mag to arrive in Australia. I can see I will spend a lot of time looking!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!