Friday, March 1, 2013

Treasured Gift from Africa

Last Friday, I shared one of my most treasured possessions
And this week I'd love to share a new acquisition that has quickly been added
to that list of treasured pieces. This gorgeous throw has found a coveted place in my 
living room, after quite a far travel, all the way from Africa.  
It is a special gift from my boss, Interior Designer Grant K. Gibson.
 Head on over to his blog for tails of his travels, they are spectacular! 

We hope you have a wonderful weekend! And happy first day of March!

4 comments:

Grant K. Gibson said...

So glad that you like the throw!

Grant
grantkgibson.com

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful!

Ellie said...

That is a gorgeous throw..looks beautiful!

Lynford Rozario said...

Lovely throw..:)
Android Developer

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!