Friday, April 19, 2013

Design Love: Brian Paquette Interiors

You will remember Brian as one of the break-out stars in Rue Magazine when he shared 
his home; which although teensy tiny, was all sorts of amazing. Even his small kitchen 
had pizzazz and one in which I still find inspiration for my own kitchen. I'm happy to call 
him one of my online friends and have been wanting to share his work here on Chic Coles 
for quite some time! When he launched his new website, Brian Paquette Interiors
I was thrilled to peruse all of his fantastic work, homes that he hadn't shared
on his equally wonderful Instagram stream.
Brian is so creative, while still making spaces that are homey, with a talent for 
mixing patterns, colors and textures. I'm hoping he'll make a trip to San Francisco
and come help me with my house (hint, hint Brian :) Below are a few of my favorites!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love his work and the eclectic feel, and not so staged looking!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

step stool storage said...

I like your bedroom specially wall mirror. Nice stuff you have used in your whole house.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!