Friday, June 7, 2013

A New Favorite Pair of Jeans


For the longest time, my sweet sisters have been trying to get me into a pair of skinny jeans, to 
no avail. I tried on many a pair in the hopes that I would look as cute as the two of them, 
but never came across a pair that I felt comfortable or chic in. Which is why I was beyond shocked
when I popped into Gap, of all places and found the perfect pair of "skinny" jeans. 
They are straight leg, but with a touch of flair. The washes you can't go wrong with. And they have just the right amount of stretch. Truth be told, I love the fit so much, I got them in 
all three colors, Indigo, Laguna and White! You've got to try them for yourselves!

1 comments:

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I just bought 4 pairs of skinny jeans and love them....

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!