Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Clothing and Accessories

I am hoping for a least a few of these items on this list!
The sweater is my all-time favorite and there a some 
great pieces i'm hoping to try! 


Every Christmas, I always receive at least one 
piece of clothing - either a nice pair of jeans, clothes for work, 
or an everyday sweater. Last year, my grandmother got me the 
light purple Tippi Sweater from JCrew - and I have lived in it!
Since then, I have purchased the bright pink one and i'm really 
hoping for this periwinkle one too!

I love the dark color of these DL1961 Flare Jeans
they can be dressed up for the holidays or worn with a t-shirt as
an everyday look. 

I have had my eye on the Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
for a few years now. Although it is at the top of 
the budget, I am a firm believer of quality over
quantity. This bag is so well made and is one that I 
will have for a long time!

I have recently started using the Benefit They're Real Mascara
and I am so glad I switched! This mascara makes my
eyelashes look long and dark and really brighten up my eyes!
It comes highly recommended!
The Laura Mericer Lip Glace has been a favorite of mine
for a while, and I was so excited when I saw the
Mini Lip Glace Collection - it has all of the colors 
required to looking fabulous this holiday season!

I have a major obsession with perfume and this
Jo Malone perfume is #1 on  my list!
(Also known as Kate Middleton's favorite!)

Banana Republic has done it again! This time
it is with these leather booties - perfect for work
or brunch with your family! These are a staple
for my fall and winter wardrobe!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret - Tan Towels!
I have never used such an easy self-tanning method and 
the result is a natural looking tan - as if you got a healthy
dose of sun, even though you've been holed up indoors
for months. 

1 comments:

Debra Phillips said...

LOVE YOUR SELECTIONS! ooops, caps......

ditto louis, and nest from previous post, which i sell in my shop.....THE best!

just returned from london where i stock up on jo malone. fav blend is the grapefruit body cream and amber/lav perfume

hoping santa is very good to you!
debra

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!