Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Wish List - For Her


It has been quite some time since we've been here at Chic Coles - 
it always seemed that life got in the way and unfortunately the thing 
that got pushed aside was the daily writing and visiting with all of our readers.
For the last four months, there have been ideas in the back of my mind for ways
 I could get back into the blog world, and what better time than during the holidays!
I have compiled multiple holiday wish lists ranging from the 
For Her
to a guide for buying gifts for the men in your life, clothing and accessories
and a  guide for those with pets!
I hope you enjoy these "wish lists" -  a lot of the pieces featured are ones that I myself am
wanting this holiday season, others come from suggestions of my friends and family
 who are already creating their wish lists. There are only 36 days until Christmas...
the holidays will be here before we know it! 


Limited Edition - Laura Mercier Luxe Color Dual Decker
Color for Eyes and Cheeks has all of my favorite colors - including
Morning Dew, Sable, Dusk and African Violet. Don't forget about
the 4 liners - 1 pencil and 3 tight liners, blush and bronzer. It's an all-in-one.
Plus it comes in an absolutely stunning faux shagreen magnetic case
(the closure reminds me of a leopard shell!)

With 2014 right around the corner,
this Fuschia Embossed Python Leather Planner will keep
all of your plans in one spot! Plus, the color is fabulous.

Every stylish girl needs a classic black bag. I love the shape
of this one - it is really chic! This tote is also a great staple and
these clutches are great for a night out.

I have tried a lot of different hairbrushes and the
Mason Pearson hairbrush makes my hair tangle-free
and super shiny. I also highly recommend the
Goody Quick Style Paddle Brush it's awesome!

Anything that Tocca makes is amazing and this
Tocca Stella Body Cream is sure to make you
feel and smell great.

Gold Druzy Studs are on the top of my list
this holiday - they're made in Hawaii and are
some of the most beautiful earring's i've ever seen!

Spruce up your stationary - you will be writing a lot
of thank you notes and you will want to have
stationary with gold leopard print envelopes...or at least I do!

If you love the Dyptique candles, you will love the
perfumes they recently came out with! I received a
sample scent and wear it everyday.

My family always has the Nest Holiday Edition Candle
burning in out home winter season. It just
smells like Christmas!

Up next? For Him!

1 comments:

JWS INTERIORS said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the black bag from ShopBop! Tres chic!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!