Friday, March 21, 2014

{White Jeans}


It's almost that time of year again, to be thinking about white jeans! Personally,  I do not adhere to the "no jeans before Easter/after labor day" fashion rule - I live in Texas, how can one hold out for such a long time, even when the weather is beautiful and hot? I also cannot resist wearing my new
Lily Pulitzer navy and white print top with my white jeans - it's the perfect match! I have included
 a combination of crop as well as long white jeans below. They range from calf length to ankle
to bootcut, full length pants. Find your perfect fit and pair with a bright top.




2 comments:

designchic said...

I am the biggest fan - love the Citizens bootcut jeans!!

Katy Byrne said...

I am SO ready to wear my white jeans. Bring on summer!

www.designsbykaty.com